His Hill is located in the beautiful hill country of central Texas. It is not in a desert! We’re on a 200 acre property with a river, oak and pecan trees, and lots of wildlife. The average temperature from September to May is 60-70F (16-21C). Our students can enjoy the outdoors almost everyday, and they never have to shovel snow!
There are typically 40-60 students each year. All the staff lives on campus with the students, so community and discipleship are strong aspects of the program. The entire Bible is taught during the school year. There are twenty-three class hours each week taught by guest and resident teachers. In addition, students are ministered to through weekly discipleship groups with staff members and are regularly in staff homes for fellowship and encouragement.
Bible school students have available to them all our camp related activities: horse-back riding, hiking trails, mountain bikes, outdoor swimming pool, gym, racquetball, tennis, canoeing, fishing, etc.
Weekly ministry responsibilities and mission trips are important aspects of the program. All students have a ministry outreach and participate in a week-long mission trip in the fall. During spring break, mission trips within the States and to Costa Rica are offered.
Our goal in all things is to lead our students and guests to the Person of Jesus Christ as the source, means, and goal of the Christian life (Rom. 11:36).
45 miles west of San Antonio, Texas, off interstate 10.
• Bible School for age 18+ (September - May)
• Summer Camp for ages 6 - 18 (June - August)
• Retreats (September - May)
• Thanksgiving Conference (November)
• Ladies Retreat (April)
• Excellent Bible teaching
• Christ-centered community living
• Application of Scripture to life
• Staff and students serious about following Christ
• More Bible classes than any other one-year program
• Great weather and great food
• A loving and supportive environment