Dehradun, famous with local tourists, also known as the education capital of India, is ideally located 20 km south of the famous hill tourist station Mussoorie.
Himalayan Torchbearers can accommodate 70 people.
Dehradun is 240 km north of New Delhi in the State of Uttaranchal.
• Short-term Bible School from July to December
• Two-year leaders' training program, a combination of residential and correspondence theological education
• School for poor children in the hill villages
• Medical help through Himalayan health clinic
• Rehabilitation for earthquake and flood-affected people
• Vocational training centres for the destitute
DIRECTOR: Satish John
ADDRESS: Himalayan Torchbearers - Kuthal Gate - Rajpur P.O. - Dehradun - UA-248009 - India
TELEPHONE: +91 135 273 5283
+91 135 273 3398
FAX: +91 135 273 5785