Capernwray Harbour is 97 acres of woods, meadows and seashore located on Thetis Island, British Columbia, which includes a host of well-groomed facilities to accommodate up to 140 guests or students.
Capernwray Harbour provides a pristine locale for outdoor and nature enthusiasts to experience the unique beauty of the Canadian west coast.
Between the coasts of Vancouver and Vancouver Island in the Georgia Strait, Thetis Island is reached through the convenient and frequent service of BC Ferries from Vancouver Island and by daily scheduled floatplane flights from Vancouver.
• One-year Bible School Programme (September-May)
• One-year Leadership Training - Bible Programme (September-May)
• Advertised Bible conferences for adults, families and youth (May-August)
• Custom designed and facilitated retreats, conferences or events for church, school or special interest groups (March, May-August)
• Itinerant Bible teaching ministries (upon request)
DIRECTOR: Charlie Fordham
ADDRESS: Capernwray Harbour Bible Centre - P.O. Box 1-10 - Thetis Island - BC - V0R 2YO - Canada
TELEPHONE: +1250 246 9440
FAX: +1250 246 3201